Financial Assistance is available to cystic fibrosis patients who attend a qualified cystic fibrosis care center.
- Patient is diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis.
- Patient is followed by a qualified cystic fibrosis care center.
- Evidence of financial need.
- Patient and/or family has explored other options of financial assistance.
- Download and complete the entire application.
- Provide documents to support the requested assistance. Copies of the CURRENT bill and/or EOB (Explanation of Benefits) must be attached.
- Do not leave any field blank. If it does not apply, please put n/a.
- Incomplete request or missing information will be automatically denied.
- Send completed application to the social worker at the qualified cystic fibrosis care center.
- DO NOT CONTACT Reaching Out Foundation Directly.
- All request will be reviewed and approved by the social worker. The Foundation has the final approval.
- The requesting social worker will be notified regarding the review decision. Please allow 5 business days after the CFROF receives the application to process the payment.
- Checks are only written and paid directly to the vendor.
- Reaching Out Funds should be used as a last resort. Social Workers are required to review all request for alternative funding.
- Genetic testing, funeral expenses, collection agency bills and credit care bills are not covered. We also do not pay late fees. The non-covered list is not all inclusive. Other request may be denied by the board. Request may not be approved due to lack of funding.
- Dollar limits apply.